In remembrance of James and Laila Gilmore, honorary board members of Project 58 who passed away just months apart in 2018 and 2019, The James and Laila Gilmore Capital Campaign is established to raise funds to bring The Gilmore House to completion. From September 30, 2020 to December 31, 2020, we are projected to raise $15,000 in cash value or material in or of equal value.
- $5000 to complete the kitchen, including: cabinets, backsplash, countertops, and appliances
- $3000 to remodel the bathroom, including: replacing subfloor, new toilet, vanity, shower, and fixtures
- $2000 to purchase remaining fixtures, furnishings, and supplies
- $4000 to pay off existing credit card debt
- $1000 to pay the Jackson County Personal Property taxes
Any other funds raised over and above the campaign total will go toward the existing mortgage payoff of approximately $40,000.
To pledge or give to The James and Laila Gilmore Capital Campaign, click here.